Consultation System is an another unique feature at Oriental Acupuncture & Wellness centre.
This is a great way to help Korean Hand Acupuncture course attendees make the most of what they have learned at the course(s) and be skillful users of Korean Hand Acupuncture and other self treatment methods.
This is also open to anyone who is interested in a natural and effective way of self treatment. This unique system is getting popular among course attendees and their patients as they see much practical benefits from this that they hardly get from else where.
The followings are some information on Consultation System.
* Consultation Types: Full (40 or 60 min) & Casual (20 min)
1. Full Consultation
1) What is ‘Full Consultation’?
Full Consultation is similar to one you may have had with a specialist. Difference is though that in Full Consultation with a specialist you are informed of more info on your condition and some directions on how to treat it in western medical ways while in Full Consultation with Don you are not only informed of the cause of the condition but given detailed info on how to treat the condition yourself whether you’ve come to the courses or not. So Full Consultation is a unique system that is designed to help you either make the best use of what you’ve learned in the course(s) or learn a new easy-to-apply self treatment method.
2) Procedure of Full Consultation
Full Consultation is done in 8 steps as follows:
* Step 1: You fill out ‘Clinical notes’ form and email it to Don. You or your patient need to fill in the info on a condition for yourself or your patient.
* Step 2: Don gathers the info he needs to figure out what the cause is and how to help you treat the condition yourself in an easy and effective way.
* Step 3: Don formulates easy-to-apply ‘Self treatment plan’ based on both the symptoms you supply and the cause he finds out.
– Prescription is formulated in a way that helps you to be able to treat yourself in an easy, safe and effective manner.
– The treatment methods in the Self treatment plan mainly include Korean Hand acupuncture, Korean Hand moxa, moxa stick, press pellets (silver and gold), bloodletting, ramekin moxa, and toilet moxa. There may also be acupressure, reflexology, ear therapy, scalp acupressure, dietary advice, advice on other stuff like exercise, lifestyle, hydrogen water, etc. If necessary Don can add some methods that you haven’t been taught at the course(s).
* Step 4: You and Don set a time for video consultation.
* Step 5: Through one on one video consultation Don explains to you the detailed info on how you can treat and manage the condition yourself. Visual demonstration included.
* Step 6: You make payment through bank transfer.
* Step 7: Don emails to you the detailed ‘Self Treatment Plan’ that shows the cause of a condition and a detailed information on how to treat yourself or your patient.
* Step 8 (Follow-up): If you had any queries on Self treatment plan during treatment you can ask Don for answers.
3) Benefits of Full Consultation
– Through this unique system you are helped to get a clear picture not only of how you (or someone else) came to have a certain condition but of how to treat it safely, easily and effectively yourself.
– A great way to increase your skills in Korean hand acupuncture and other self treatment methods, and broaden understanding and knowledge of our body system, your condition and Oriental acupuncture.
2. Casual Consultation
1) What is ‘Casual Consultation’?
Casual Consultation is basically similar to Full Consultation. The difference is mainly the nature and complexity of a condition and time taken forconsultation. It’s suitable for soft tissue conditions like sore back, sprained ankle, etc. No report is sent afterwards.