Private Facebook Group
2. Full Consultation
1) What is ‘Full Consultation’?
Full Consultation is like one you might have had with a specialist. Difference is though that in Full Consultation with a specialist you are informed of more info on your condition and some directions or recommendations on how to treat it in western medical ways like drugs, surgeries, etc. while in Full Consultation with Don you are not only informed of the cause, nature and prognosis of the condition but given detailed info on how to treat the condition with the knowledge you’ve already got from the course(s). So Full Consultation is a unique system that is designed to help you make the best use of what you’ve learned in the course(s).
2) Procedure of Full Consultation
Full Consultation is done in 8 steps as follows:
* Step 1: You email to Don info on a condition you want to treat.
* Step 2: Don gathers info he needs to figure out what the cause is and how to help you treat the condition yourself in an easy and
* Step 3: Don formulates prescription based on the symptoms he gets given by you and the cause he finds out.
– Prescription is formulated in a way that helps you to be able to treat yourself using what you have learned in the course(s).
– The treatment methods in the prescription can include hand acupuncture (needling), hand moxa (moxa stick), press pellets
(silver and gold), bloodletting, acupressure, remakin moxa, toilet moxa, reflexology, ear therapy, scalp acupressure, dietary advice,
advice on other stuff like exercise, lifestyle, etc. If necessary Don can add some methods that you haven’t been taught but
* Step 4: You and Don set a time for video consultation.
* Step 5: Through one on one video consultation Don explains to you the detailed info on how you can treat and manage the
condition yourself. Visual demonstration included.
* Step 6: You make payment through bank transfer.
* Step 7: Don emails to you the detailed prescription he has explained to you through video consultation.
* Step 8 (Follow-up): After you try prescription given you can ask Don something you’re not sure of or you want to make sure of.
3) Benefits of Full Consultation
– You are helped to get a clear picture not only of how you (or someone else) come to have a certain condition but of how to
treat it effectively yourself.
– A great way to improve your skills in hand acupuncture and other self treatment methods.
3. Casual Consultation
1) What is ‘Casual Consultation’
Casual Consultation is basically similar to Full Consultation. The difference is mainly the nature and complexity of a condition and
time taken for consultation.
2) Procedure of Casual Consultation
Casual Consultation is done in 5 steps as follows:
* Step 1: You email to Don info on something you want to know about. (If it were a brief question you can use ‘Private Facebook
Group’ which is free of charge.)
* Step 2: Don emails back to you with a clear answer to your question. If necessary Don does this by use of phone or video.
* Step 3: Depending on time taken for figuring out the solution and for consultation Don works out the cost.
* Step 4: You make payment through bank transfer.
* Step 5 (Follow-up): If you have any problem while applying info from Don you can ask him for clarification.